Hunting in the Parker Preserve

Yes. But I completely understand the sentiment. There was a moment during my last year of law school where I found myself sitting at a conference room table with about a dozen people. Everybody was talking over each other, nobody was listening, everybody obviously thought that their opinion was vastly superior to everyone else's ... what an unpleasant meeting! Suddenly, it occurred to me: Oh, no! I'm in a room full of lawyers! Oh, no!! I'm going to be in this room for the rest of my life!! What have I done!!!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
A lawyer who thinks of his friends as you do can't be all bad. Nice to see you posting again. Sorry we did not get a chance to talk more at the book signing.

Guy

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I figure lawyers are probably like the rest of us.A few turds a few saints and a lot of in betweens.To tell the truth I get nautious in a courtroom.I hate that closed in I can't leave feeling.Guess I wouldn't do well in jail.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
I am not a hunter, but I can understand the need for deer control in the preserve. I think one of their goals is to regenerate the cedar forests, isn't it?

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
I am not a hunter, but I can understand the need for deer control in the preserve. I think one of their goals is to regenerate the cedar forests, isn't it?

Boyd, most of the cedar saplings in the Preserve are protected by fencing, but there still is a need to thin the population. The hunting pressure in the surrounding areas will push the animals onto the Preserve increasing their numbers there causing more damage by foraging.