I'm an uncle, one more time

B

BarryC

Just a couple hours ago, at about 4:30 pm, my brother's wife gave birth to a baby boy. :D He was 7 lb., 13 oz, and 20 something inches long- 20½ or something.
I'm sure I'll be able to see him within the first week.
So now my brother has two daughters, 4 and 10, and this new son.
My sister has one son.
Barry

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Congratulations Barry! That ten years difference is quite a bit.

Guy

B

bach2yoga

Congrats! Is this JoEl's brother?
Just found out today I will be an aunt again.
Have fun exploring this week guys, we're off early tomorrow. I'll try to check in later during the week, the hotel has an internet cafe.
Renee

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Watch your passwords. Change them when you get home.

Guy

B

BarryC

Yes, this is JoEl's brother.
It looks like Keith and I will be going to the Blue Hole one day this weekend, barring unusual amounts of snow or rain.
Of course others can go along with us.
Renee,
Let us know when you become an aunt again.
Barry
bach2yoga said:
Congrats! Is this JoEl's brother?
Just found out today I will be an aunt again.
Have fun exploring this week guys, we're off early tomorrow. I'll try to check in later during the week, the hotel has an internet cafe.
Renee

B

BarryC

I saw him last night. I guess he was 2 days old by then. He was born 7 lbs., 13 oz. What a little cutie, and so tiny. I'm not used to seeing infants.
KenDawg said:
Congratulations Barry !

B

bach2yoga

TeeGate said:
Watch your passwords. Change them when you get home.

Guy

You know, try as I might, I just couldn't get a half hour to sit down to go online, we were just too busy! :bounce: I dropped into bed each night.
I lost four pounds from all of the activity.

Renee

B

bach2yoga

JerseyJim said:
Renee, if you get any thiner, you'll disappear

:p

Hardly! I keep my weight up a bit in the winter to keep me warmer. (ok, I overate at Thanksgiving...)

Renee

B

bach2yoga

BarryC said:
I saw him last night. I guess he was 2 days old by then. He was born 7 lbs., 13 oz. What a little cutie, and so tiny. I'm not used to seeing infants.
KenDawg said:
Congratulations Barry !

There is nothing like snuggling with an infant. But I think I've had my fill, so now I just borrow other peoples for a few minutes. That's usually enough to squelch any misguided maternal instincts for another. :D
Renee