Indian Branch Park Campground in Folsom

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
If you have ever been in there you have noticed thats there a bunch of ranchers back there. Sorta reminds me of a small community similar to Bamber. What my question is, if anyone lives or know anyone who has lived back there? I'm moving there in 2 weeks.

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
I ran into the owner of the CG a few months back(He's a Morgan). He was a nice enough guy. We spoke of camping & motorhomes. He showed me around the CG and which sites my RV would fit on. It is a nice little community back there.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
good to hear. It definately seems as I will fit in, but I was just curious if anybody on here was familiar with the community. If you are going to be camping there, be sure to let me know and I'll take a walk over to the campground. Since I'll now be within walking distance to the Great egg Harbor river I may have to grab a canoe before spring hits as well.:D

lakesgirl

Explorer
Jan 3, 2010
collings lakes
I ran into the owner of the CG a few months back(He's a Morgan). He was a nice enough guy. We spoke of camping & motorhomes. He showed me around the CG and which sites my RV would fit on. It is a nice little community back there.

years ago I worked the store at the camp ground. The Morgan family are nice folks. Don't know too much about the neighborhood except they seem to watch out for their neighbors....found this out the hard way when the called the police while we were exploring a trail that apparently was marked No Tresspassing but we didn't see the sign.

Spung-Man

Explorer
Jan 5, 2009
Richland, NJ
loki.stockton.edu
Special Places

Don't know too much about the neighborhood....

Lakesgirl, Mudboy,

About three-years ago I had the pleasure of meeting the park owner during geologic investigations. He was very kind and took time-out of a busy day to give a tour of the premises. The surrounding terrain is most interesting, and listed in a Special Issue of New Jersey Audubon as one of New Jersey's Special Places. A PDF-file copy of the article "The Newtonville Dune Field: Expanding Our Appreciation and Understanding of Pinelands Natural History" is attached below with NJ Audubon's permission.

View attachment NewtonvilleAudubon.pdf

Cheers,
Spung-Man

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
beer is always allowed at my house:D I wont be living in the campground lol. and if muck savage wants a beer while camping he can come the 1 block away to my house:D

Thanks for the offer Dave! If I made it to the campground, I wouldn't sweat the policy. We'll be a short hop up the 'pike though! (I live in Turnersville)

lakesgirl

Explorer
Jan 3, 2010
collings lakes
Lakesgirl, Mudboy,

About three-years ago I had the pleasure of meeting the park owner during geologic investigations. He was very kind and took time-out of a busy day to give a tour of the premises. The surrounding terrain is most interesting, and listed in a Special Issue of New Jersey Audubon as one of New Jersey's Special Places. A PDF-file copy of the article "The Newtonville Dune Field: Expanding Our Appreciation and Understanding of Pinelands Natural History" is attached below with NJ Audubon's permission.

View attachment 1397

Cheers,
Spung-Man

thank you for the link....just printed it out to give it a good read later on

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
Well I have started the move over the weekend. House definately needed a good cleaning before moving furniture in. I'm about half way done that and should be able to start moving the furniture in this weekend, and call it my permanent residence. I'm going to be redoing alot of things in the house and going with a nice rustic environment. I'm going to start a new thread on this.

R

RXD

There are so many enjoyable things in the neighborhood of Indian Branch Park Campground, and it's one of those places where everything is nice. Such a glorious choice of attractions and the glorious variety of outdoors recreation will make you delighted you came. Looking for a great journey? New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route is relatively in close proximity to Indian Branch Park Campground, and Makepeace Lake is a splendid lake nearby.
Famous New Jersey welcome and the good quality of everything here have a lot of people coming here

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
There are so many enjoyable things in the neighborhood of Indian Branch Park Campground, and it's one of those places where everything is nice. Such a glorious choice of attractions and the glorious variety of outdoors recreation will make you delighted you came. Looking for a great journey? New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route is relatively in close proximity to Indian Branch Park Campground, and Makepeace Lake is a splendid lake nearby.
Famous New Jersey welcome and the good quality of everything here have a lot of people coming here

Do you write travel brochures for a living?:)