Isolating in the Pines

Rooftree

Explorer
Mar 24, 2017
Haddon Township
I went down to the Pines last Wednesday. Passing the North and South Gate of FPP, the lots were full. Where I went, four different places, I didn't see a sole or vehicle. That's nothing different then any other time I go. Being retired, I only go on weekdays.

Wanna get away...…. Here's a few places you will be in total isolation.
IMG_4276.JPG

Pinelands-Flowers 2011 765.jpg

Bob, this one is for you

Roberts Branch 12.jpg

Pinelands-Shreve Br. Apr 2011 038.jpg

Pinelands-2013Winter 078.jpg

Pineland Flowers 2010 - 2 334.jpg

Pinelands-2012Merrygold 030.jpg

Pinelands-Fall 2010 007.jpg

Pinelands-2014Spring 010.jpg

IMG_2377.JPG

Rooftree

Explorer
Mar 24, 2017
Haddon Township
Toothy Critter. This is what I was doing in the Pines last week. This is the time of the year to fish the old cranberry bogs and reservoirs before they get choked with Fragrant White Lilies.

IMG_1419.JPG

Here's another photo I like to share that I came across while picking out the ones above. I ID'd it as a Solitary Sandpiper. He was a visitor to one on Bob's favorite spungs. I was there on two occasions last Fall looking for an endangered plant. I didn't find the plant

Solitary Sandpiper (1).JPG

T

Toothy Critter

Toothy Critter. This is what I was doing in the Pines last week. This is the time of the year to fish the old cranberry bogs and reservoirs before they get choked with Fragrant White Lilies.

View attachment 13208

Here's another photo I like to share that I came across while picking out the ones above. I ID'd it as a Solitary Sandpiper. He was a visitor to one on Bob's favorite spungs. I was there on two occasions last Fall looking for an endangered plant. I didn't find the plant

View attachment 13209.

Nice catch :) Yup, get em before the big chokedown. They are spawning already