It seemed like a good idea...

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
God! That looks like me! And that is somthing I would do! I also have best friends who woulda filmed it and laughed at me when I went in! Only thing lets me know it wasn't me is the total lack of four letter words when He went under.

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
God! That looks like me! And that is somthing I would do! I also have best friends who woulda filmed it and laughed at me when I went in! Only thing lets me know it wasn't me is the total lack of four letter words when He went under.

I knew it wasn't you because he didn't come up with a turtle in his hand and smiling like the cat who ate the canary.

Reactions: manumuskin

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002

I was waiting a few times with video camera in hand but you never fell through. It would have been as funny as that :)

Reactions: manumuskin

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
I have busted through the ice more than once in my life. Talk about a wake up. Now I look at it and if it's not pure white I don't even attempt it.