Izzie's

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
Izzie's eatery was feature on 10 news at 5AM this morn. looked like a nice place i could take my Dad for a change when in town. he normally goes to Braddock's.
has anyone been there??

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
Izzie's eatery was feature on 10 news at 5AM this morn. looked like a nice place i could take my Dad for a change when in town. he normally goes to Braddock's.
has anyone been there??

Yes, My wife and I go to Izzie's quite often. Great food, especially the crab cakes. We also do take out from Izzie's. They were located further down Stokes Rd for many years and they needed more room so they moved to their present location. Speaking of Braddock's, I had my wedding reception there. They have a wonderful Guiness stew or pot roast that hits the spot on those cold winter days. Of course a good Yuengling to start the meal off is also great. Your Dad will enjoy Izzie's.

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
Yes, My wife and I go to Izzie's quite often. Great food, especially the crab cakes. We also do take out from Izzie's. They were located further down Stokes Rd for many years and they needed more room so they moved to their present location. Speaking of Braddock's, I had my wedding reception there. They have a wonderful Guiness stew or pot roast that hits the spot on those cold winter days. Of course a good Yuengling to start the meal off is also great. Your Dad will enjoy Izzie's.
thanks, that's a big help