Lakehurst, home of multiple forges?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Ryan, here is my guess, having lived in Pres. Lakes, Hampton Lakes, Lakehurst, and Bamber (all lake communities):

Foam backed up. The foam is the result of the spillway mixing up and aerating the water.

Could be wrong of course, but see if it shows up on other ariel servers.

Reactions: Ryan Walton

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
To be honest I don't see anything. Can you be more specific?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Here you go Guy:

foam.JPG

joc

Explorer
May 27, 2010
Wall, NJ
Ryan , Was out there today .Was fishing on the dock in the extreme lower left of your Pic . The foam is there frequently .I see it often .The foam can extend from under the spillway to about where you see it in the pic . I'm generally there @ least once every two weeks in the warmer weather . Really nice tonight after the rain ....

joc

Explorer
May 27, 2010
Wall, NJ
Hi Ryan , Yes they have a lot of large Pickerel . There are also catfish , sunfish , eels and there are some Bass. People use the boat launch as well .Electric only .The spot where the dock is the deepest part , its' only 6 ft deep .A lot of kayaks too. I really enjoy that Lake it is very peaceful.
Joe
That's a popular spot, Joe. I see fellas out on that dock all of the time. Have you caught anything?

joc

Explorer
May 27, 2010
Wall, NJ
I like it for that reason too. We go there in the summer to swim in the lake. Did you know there used to be a footbridge on the other side that crossed the brook? You can still see the supports in the water.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...366.1073741836.265395510137596&type=3&theater
Wow ! Small world Ryan . I swim out there in the summer often as well ! Thanks for sharing on the foot bridge . Are those supports on the south side off of one of the "Nature trails " ? Interesting place . I recognized a lot of those spots .