Letters GT In The Pines

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

I was asked a few months back if I was the one who placed sticks in the shape of the letters GT. It was assumed that it may be me because of my name. PBX had been to this location twice and Jessica and myself as well as Behr and myself had been there a few times and did not notice the letters. So today Jessica and I took advantage of the low water levels and were easily able to access them when in the past it was quite an ordeal.

The letters GT.

GT.jpg

Earlier in the morning we ran into this female. She had a flat in her shell in the back. It was fairly noticable.

DSC_4949a.jpg

Then we headed to the letters. PBX was right at this spot in 2014 and we did not notice it. The 2016 aerials clearly show it. As best as I can see it was made after we visited in 2014.

DSC_4963a.jpg

Here is Jessica in May of 2004 on our way back from this very area. She was clearly overheated and struggled to make it to the car. It was hot. However, today with the water level low we were easily able to make our way there and found an even easier way on our way back.

Jessica overheated1.jpg

The beavers have destroyed this area but we were able to make it across without a problem. Once it rains all bets are off.

DSC_4955a.jpg

DSC_4952a.jpg

Texting my wife.

DSC_4968a.jpg

Attachments

• Jessica overheated.JPG
    Jessica overheated.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 58

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It was off of Carranza. She was not one bit afraid of us.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You might have. It was about 2 miles from there.