Lines on the Pines 2012

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The finalized poster. I will be attending the event again this year but not the dinner. Hope to see some of you there.

UPDATE: THE DINNER IS SOLD OUT! The rest of the days events are free.

Guy

Poster2012.jpg

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Been waiting to see if someone was posting it.
Yep, already talked to Linda and sent the check.
I see you are coming Guy... I would guess that means Jess as well.
Ben, hopefully Bob, I see Terri, and Gloria up there.
Hope to see lots more like Tom & Tom, Jeff and on and on.
If not for the dinner at least some time in the day.
While I've met his travel companion, I hope to see big Al. Never met him.
I am curious to see what the musical combination brings. Looks interesting.

I'll see what table I get and run with it. Kinda give it a little dose of the magic number.

g.

Reactions: Bachman's Ivory

Chrisr

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
Cinnaminson, NJ
I'd love to go but, I have to play it by ear. I have a grandson due on March 18th, but with the way my daughter is showing, she may just go sooner. Can you purchase tickets at the door??

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I'd love to go but, I have to play it by ear. I have a grandson due on March 18th, but with the way my daughter is showing, she may just go sooner. Can you purchase tickets at the door??

The event is free but the dinner is not. If there are tickets available you can purchase them at the door but they most likely will not be available. But they may and you will have to take your chances.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Why be sorry. If I knew it was a joke I would not have posted. I just did not know it was one.

Guy

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
The event is free but the dinner is not. If there are tickets available you can purchase them at the door but they most likely will not be available. But they may and you will have to take your chances.

Guy
Like you said Guy Tickets for dinner may not be available.From there Facebook page
6 weeks out and we already have more than 100 dinner reservations to date!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The dinner is sold out. If you had planned on going to the dinner and have not sent in your money you are too late. As usual, the rest of the event is free for anyone to attend.

Guy