looking to rent in south jersey

Nov 12, 2007
atlantic county
I'm looking to rent a small house, condo, or apartment starting sept. 1st 2008near stockton college I currently live on campus and I'm looking to move off campus somewhere quiet to study :science: anyone have any suggestions or looking to rent property?? post reply or message me :rofl:

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
My sisters and I own a property in Brigantine. It is currently rented until next Febuary. At that time we will be possibly looking to rent it year round or seasonal. Its a shame it would be perfect for some peace and quiet for studying mixed in with some house parties:) Maybe next year if you are still looking for a place we could talk. If Brigantine sounds like a town you might want to stay I could ask around the island and see what's available for this Sept.

whitingrider

Explorer
Jun 28, 2007
Whiting
Infinite,
There is a beautiful old house for rent on River Rd. in Green Bank. It's a bit pricy, but in excellent shape. And it overlooks the Mullice River. I've been meaning to look it up in Heart of the Pinesbut haven't yet. I'm sure it's got a name. If you're interested, let me know.
Tom