Made in America

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
I'll get any Yamaha or Honda that will run circles around any Harley, will out corner it, out accelerate it, out brake it and get better gas mileage to boot. Take care of a Honda and it will take care of you. People trust the name Honda and for good reason, they run forever.

By the way I've been in, around and under cars and motorcycles by entire life. I've ridden bikes and have ridden Harley's. I have friends that own Harley's, it sucks because we always have to wait for him to catch up.

Uhh.. what? I don't know a single person who buys a Harley hoping to out-race, out-corner, or out-brake other types of bikes. Especially with all the crotch rockets out there today. I agree 100% with everything Scott has posted about the nostalgics of Harleys. I wouldnt trade my Harley for any other brand and I dont think any of my Harley riding buddies would either. I have a 2002 softail that besides oil changes, hasn't needed any work at all and purrs like a kitten.. well, maybe a big, mad kitten.
Honda's are def reliable bikes, but most people I know who own one wanted a Harley, but couldn't afford it. Re-sale says it all. Unlike Honda's, A Harley can be a good investment.