Maximum Security

T

Toothy Critter

In my heart...yes, he got robbed. The best horse won the race. But... by the book, that was a potentionally dangerous move and in all fairness would have taken him down in any other race in the country. And I had him on my tickets. (Is potentionally even a word? Too lazy to spell check)

Last edited by a moderator:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
They should be allowed the chance to win the triple crown.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I have no standing in trying to determine who actually won. I don't watch or follow horse racing, am not a jockey, or a horse owner, or a steward in charge of the race, and I don't know all the rules and regulations. To look at that video and make a professional call would be difficult for me. It's even proven to be difficult for those that are heavily involved in the sport, from what I've read.

T

Toothy Critter

They should be allowed the chance to win the triple crown.

Who is "they" ? The winner won't vie for triple on its own accord, he has a fever, supposedly. The owner of Max Sec is not entered in the Preakness because he is pissed. He could have vindicated his horse by winning the in Baltimore and then in the Belmont. He would have tossed mud at the Derby stewards in doing so. Instead, he took his ball and went home. Poor decision