Merry christmas everyone

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Merry Christmas to everyone here. God bless all.
I'm off to a little Christmas duck hunt on the bogs across the road.
Pics to follow, I hope.
I am getting a new camera today but I am not allowed to open it until later this morning.
Scott

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Best to all here, regulars, occasionals, and our site owner for certain!
Merry Christmas. The family has torn through their goodies and now actively engaged by one thing or another. I hope all yours are enjoying the same fun and all the while remaining thankful that you can and for what you have.
Keep the spirit of the day in mind and keep your loved ones close, if not in person, then in mind and heart.

Be well

g.

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
I Hope all had a very Merry Christmas. I know we did! Kids all home, family came over (my brother TomM, Dee's mom, sister and family), just a great day. A neat twist is that Dee's sister married into a Jewish family. Since they don't celebrate Christmas they all come to our house. They even bring extended family, all are welcome! It's just a really great day.
My son and I shoveled what seemed like tons of snow on Thursday to make sure things were clear for Grandmom (my wife's mom, 80+ years old and not getting around very well) as well as for her sisters mother in law, who also struggles with some ailments in getting around. I woke up this morning, looked outside and it's 47 degrees and almost all the snow is gone, washed away by the rain.
Lastly, thanks Ben for a great site!
Greg

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
Merry Christmas, y'all. My husband gave me Jersey Genesis, signed by Henry Charlton Beck in his curious looping script. Definitely a keeper! (Husband too.) Thanks to Jerseyman's intriguing posts, I'm extending my collection of books about the Pines and beginning to think about . . . a historical novel.

Each of you has contributed to my growing knowledge and fascination with the beautiful barrens, and I thank you.

Glo