Motorcycle Event

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
As we all know there have been motorcycle events in the barrens since the motorcycle was invented, and it is quite obvious to me that the barrens are taller and thicker than ever before. I can't show you where any race was run in the 1920's, the 1930's, the 1940's, the 1950's, the 1960's, the 1970's, the 1980s, the 1990's or even into the next century. I can not even show you last years route? With that said, I give you this.

https://pinebarrensundersiege.com/2018/09/08/pine-barrens-500-event/

Last edited:
T

Toothy Critter

We used to ride Enduros back in the 70's when clubs were allowed to post the arrows on trees thru virgin woods. After the race there existed a new blazed trail. Years later I search for some of the old trails on foot, and can find no trace of them. Completely reclaimed by nature. Even so, this event is on all established roads anyway

Reactions: Teegate

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Of all the vehicles to pick on ...... he picks on motorcycles. I just don't understand the logic. And I have never owned one and it has been 45 years since I have been on one, and I don't see a problem with them.

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
I sent the guy who organizes the event the link in the off chance he didn't see it yet. All these organized rides get prior authorization from numerous officials and municipalities...

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That is the main photo on the site which shows up every time.

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
His comments were similar on Facebook and were not well received cause they are pointless. The admin had to lock the thread.

Reactions: Teegate

mowergod

Explorer
Apr 9, 2011
Newtonville
He will never shut up his ramblings make it very hard to support him or anything the PPA wants ( I don't suport them) he wants the pines to be shut off to all but him I'm sure he has been told this before shut up and F.O. The state has given the permission to do this for years and I'm pretty sure they will be watching what goes on

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
He will never shut up his ramblings make it very hard to support him or anything the PPA wants ( I don't suport them) he wants the pines to be shut off to all but him I'm sure he has been told this before shut up and F.O. The state has given the permission to do this for years and I'm pretty sure they will be watching what goes on

I wish I still had it, but I once saw a picture of him on top of his Ford Escape taking pictures. Irony is, he was parked in the middle of a grassy field (Hampton, Friendship, etc) Where's the principles of Tread Lightly! Al?

mowergod

Explorer
Apr 9, 2011
Newtonville
I wish I still had it, but I once saw a picture of him on top of his Ford Escape taking pictures. Irony is, he was parked in the middle of a grassy field (Hampton, Friendship, etc) Where's the principles of Tread Lightly! Al?

Do as I say not as I do is his motto. It's ok for him to drive around the pines but if anyone else does it a problem and that's B.S. he's a damn hypocrite and just needs to shut his mouth and go home