N.J. towns balk at deer removal

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Oh come on, the sales tax increase alone more than covers this.

Actually the sales tax increase has pretty much been totally used up with the last minute pork barrell projects the legislature passed during their marathon session.

I agree the state should continue to do this, however I have to chuckle a little about "cash-strapped Tabernacle" with all the McMansions that have been built there in recent years...

onehand

Explorer
Apr 11, 2005
potter co. pa.
Actually the sales tax increase has pretty much been totally used up with the last minute pork barrell projects the legislature passed during their marathon session.

I agree the state should continue to do this, however I have to chuckle a little about "cash-strapped Tabernacle" with all the McMansions that have been built there in recent years...

poor cash strapped Tabernacle !!! i too got a big laugh over that statement

i know where nj they can get the money for deer removal

take it out the outragously high fire districts taxes, it seems the fire districts (moorestown and mt laurel) have a competition who can have the most equipment and the biggest most lavish castles to put all there stuff in !! and claim they do not have enough money for the twp emt services ?

supercilious

Scout
Jun 27, 2004
Who cares about deer removal, what about dead dogs whose bones pop tires in the road, if you dont like it NYC has plenty of available housing