Need A Pic

skip3

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
cc tx, Green Bank Nj
Hi
If anyone is out in the Pines while there is still snow on the ground could you get me a few pics of the little farm on 563 before the Interboro gun club.
My wife said she wished she could see the farm in the snow, I told her to pack a bag and lets go but she gave me that "wife look":jeffd:. Oh well, but if you could get me a pic I would appreciate it. Thanks Skip

turtle

Explorer
Feb 4, 2009
a village...in the pines
If I wander out by vehicle in the next couple of days, I would be more than happy to do that for you (I'm not far from your farm). Right now I am hunkered down with a warm wood stove, decorating the tree and ready to have a tasty glass of wine.....I have nowhere to venture for the next 3 days....except on foot. I'll keep you posted....

Turtle

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
skip
do you speak of the abandoned brick lined cellar hole with the steps in front just south of the gun club on the same side of the road???? the one Guy and i were stone hunting near a few weeks ago?
Al

skip3

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
cc tx, Green Bank Nj
Al

No it is a little further down, years ago it was part of the gun club property.
In order it should be Mauds place (the cellar), the farm, Steve's house, then the gun club.
If you know Donnie Hilman he is right across the street.

turtle

Explorer
Feb 4, 2009
a village...in the pines
Hi Skip,
Here's your photos and apologies if they seem a bit dark...I got over there in the late afternoon. The photos are from the road. I hope you enjoy them.

101_4650.JPG

101_4652.JPG

101_4653.JPG

101_4655.JPG

101_4657.JPG

It was beautiful as the sun began to set. The colors seemed more vibrant with the white snow....

Turtle

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Al and I were in the woods behind that field just a few weeks ago. There is a stone at the corner of the property. Easy one to find, right Al :cry:

Guy

skip3

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
cc tx, Green Bank Nj
Turtle
Thanks that is exactly what I needed, I forgot how bad that house needs stucco though. If you see Don tell him I said hi.

Guy
Yea I think that is the stone that I couldn't find if it had a flag, bells, and a whistle on it.

Thanks Ya'll Skip