Need Help!

Dorace

Dec 30, 2009
Philadelphia, Pa
This is my very first post, if this is right. I am new at this and do not know how to do anything. I have read alot and registered to be on this site today, so I am new here. Can anyone direct me around this site so I know what I'm doing? I am not computer savvy , I don't even know what a thread is, please don't laugh! I was online today looking for something and stumbled across this site. It became of interest to me because as a child I have spent alot of time around the outskirts of the pine barrens, at a place called "The Silver Fox Inn". So, now I am looking to talk to anyone who has ever been to "The Silver Fox Inn" or anyone who knows "Foxy" as she is known to people. If this writing isn't where it is suppose to be please help me put it in the right place. Thank you all very much, hope we can be friends!!!

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
This is my very first post, if this is right. I am new at this and do not know how to do anything. I have read alot and registered to be on this site today, so I am new here. Can anyone direct me around this site so I know what I'm doing? I am not computer savvy , I don't even know what a thread is, please don't laugh! I was online today looking for something and stumbled across this site. It became of interest to me because as a child I have spent alot of time around the outskirts of the pine barrens, at a place called "The Silver Fox Inn". So, now I am looking to talk to anyone who has ever been to "The Silver Fox Inn" or anyone who knows "Foxy" as she is known to people. If this writing isn't where it is suppose to be please help me put it in the right place. Thank you all very much, hope we can be friends!!!

Dorace, Welcome aboard. There is a post on the Silver Fox Inn. You can find it by clicking on search between New Post and Quick Links near the top of this page. Just type in the box.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
This is my very first post, if this is right. I am new at this and do not know how to do anything. I have read alot and registered to be on this site today, so I am new here. Can anyone direct me around this site so I know what I'm doing? I am not computer savvy , I don't even know what a thread is, please don't laugh!

Dorace,

A thread is what you are looking at now. It is a collection of posts. You started the thread by posting the first post, and we are adding posts to the thread as I am doing now. The thread keeps getting longer as everyone posts to it.

Guy

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Dorace,
It is clear you came to the right place and... there's at least one guy here who loves the place. Yep, that would be me. I got a couple others going now that they ain't a sceared of the place. I see you're on a roll already with the "threads". Rock on.

g.

Dorace

Dec 30, 2009
Philadelphia, Pa
I just want to thank you guys for responding and helping me out, I think I got the hang of it (at least enough to get someone to reply). OK, now that I got the jist of it lets get down and dirty on Foxy and the Lounge! I am waiting to hear anything and everything. Bring it on!!!!! :words: