New Jersey County Histories

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
http://www.accessible-archives.com/collections/american-county-histories/new-jersey/
This site is much larger then just New Jersey.It has an amazing archive of historical journals and publications.It is a pay site but many of these book s are so old that their copyright has run out and you can google them and find them online for free at such sites as US Archives and Google Books.I"ve already found some on all the counties of South Jersey and a couple of Cumberland I have never read before. A treasure trove for the would be historian.

Al:

I've been a subscriber to Accessible Archives from almost their beginning and my subscription has brought me untold benefits in my professional work. In addition to nineteenth-century county histories from across the ntion, the site offers a variety of digitized historic newspapers, including one titled The Christian Recorder, the official house organ of the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Access to this paper was crucial in preparing a National Register nomination for Jacob's Chapel and the Colemantown Meeting House in Mount Laurel Township, Burlington County. The subscription site also offers a number of other antebellum black and abolitionist newspapers. For me, the sources derived from Accessible Archives eclipses any cost related to my subscription.

Best regards,
Jerseyman

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Al:

I've been a subscriber to Accessible Archives from almost their beginning and my subscription has brought me untold benefits in my professional work. In addition to nineteenth-century county histories from across the ntion, the site offers a variety of digitized historic newspapers, including one titled The Christian Recorder, the official house organ of the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Access to this paper was crucial in preparing a National Register nomination for Jacob's Chapel and the Colemantown Meeting House in Mount Laurel Township, Burlington County. The subscription site also offers a number of other antebellum black and abolitionist newspapers. For me, the sources derived from Accessible Archives eclipses any cost related to my subscription.

Best regards,
Jerseyman
if you subscribe can you download the materials? If so whats the limit?