New Jersey first lady Tammy Murphy, Attoney General Gurbir Grewal tour Pine Barrens

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
"The tour............highlighted the significant damage that illegal off-road vehicle use is causing to the Pinelands.

Uh-oh. I hope they hear the other side of the story somehow.

1Jerseydevil

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I would bet they have one-sided hearing :rolleyes:

Love the boots and Mr PPA was also present.
I'm sure the PPA organized the tour so it's guaranteed what side will ONLY be presented. It's unfortunate that a relatively small handful of irresponsible off-roaders will ruin it for the majority of responsible off-roaders, but that's the way it always is. One of the things the PPA does is involve political figures, those that make laws while the majority of us sit back and complain when we lose access.

Reactions: mowergod

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
If you look closely in the group photo there is a fly on it. However, I don't wear blue and they are all over me so what color you wear may not matter.

Reactions: 46er

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Quite a few interesting posts on Facebook. For the most part the Facebook crowd is clueless.

mowergod

Explorer
Apr 9, 2011
Newtonville
Well I don't see this ending very well for those who enjoy the pines responsibly. I see a big fight on our doorstep to keep our access to the pines especially with Mr PPA back at the helm and gov cuckoo and his band of sue happy administration in tow . I hope like hell I'm wrong but me thinks I'm spot on on this one

Last edited:

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
And he should actually open his damn eyes and take off the PPA supplied blinders too

I don't think that will happen. He has a chubby 6 figure salary from the PPA and probably some bennies to go along with it. I doubt he would want to rock the boat.