New member/navigation

pineygirl

Dec 27, 2003
Ocean Co.
Hello to all

I have just rejoined the group. Wow- the site has changed and really looks great. So, as a new member again, I could use some help navigating thru the site. I had gone out a few times with the group abt. a year or two ago and when I did, I found there was no better group then these people. I remember Renee, Bob, Guy, Barry. How are you all? I ran into the site thru google when looking for Dover Forge and found there were recent discussions and pictures. I would like to ask a few questions about Dover Forge and didn't know how to get back to that board. :)

B

BarryC

Hi Genie,
I figured it was you. You were a member on my site, but I can't remember if you were a member here. There is a link to my site at the bottom of every post I make. Everything you ever wrote on my site is still there, so if you ever asked anything over there, it can still be found. I don't know if you are referring to my site or not. Welcome back.
Barry
pineygirl said:
Hello to all

I have just rejoined the group. Wow- the site has changed and really looks great. So, as a new member again, I could use some help navigating thru the site. I had gone out a few times with the group abt. a year or two ago and when I did, I found there was no better group then these people. I remember Renee, Bob, Guy, Barry. How are you all? I ran into the site thru google when looking for Dover Forge and found there were recent discussions and pictures. I would like to ask a few questions about Dover Forge and didn't know how to get back to that board. :)