NJ crime

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I was wrong.I read it wrong.I am in the red.I thought lawrence twp was commercial and commercial was maurice river.I am red and maurice river is blue which makes more sense.They put up with much less crap over there.I'm moving across the river.actually I'm plotting to leave state eventually.I really like red but only in politics,not this map.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
this map is making more sense now that I realized I can blow it up and recognize the twp lines now.I know who lives where and where all the trouble locally is and this matches with the trouble people perfectly.My area was quite nice till the last ten years or so,I now live in a crap hole.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
commercial twp is high on burglaries.I know two of the perpretrators locally,one lives within sight of my house and I think he has tried my house once,torn screen and a very people friendly dog that absolutely hates the sight of this man leads me to believe he has tried my house when i wasn't home and the other punk lives about half a mile away.Both have been caught stealing repeatedly.