Nor’easter expected

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
How did everyone make out? We got about an inch of snow overnight. The wind never got very strong. Sun is shining now and the snow is melting and falling off the car. :)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Same here. The wife and I were out this morning and other than the wind it is nice.

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
There is about five inches of snow in my neighborhood. Overnight it was quiet and I am secretly enjoying what snow fell because it won't be around long with the warming coming in next few days. It is nice out. I am excited that I can finally get to use my new snowshoes! We are going to the Sourlands with the the toboggan and shoes for some fun.

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
Four inches in the Carranza area. There are a suprisingly lot of people about in the woods this morning. We took the dogs for a walk along the Skit. They loved it, and some critter tracks.
The Skit, it's down there somewhere.
P1020633s.jpg

Reactions: Boyd and Teegate

NJChileHead

Explorer
Dec 22, 2011
Four inches in the Carranza area. There are a suprisingly lot of people about in the woods this morning. We took the dogs for a walk along the Skit. They loved it, and some critter tracks.
The Skit, it's down there somewhere.
View attachment 3142

Is that a pair of fir or spruce trees on the right side of the photo? Seems rather pyramidal for Atlantic White Cedar. Beautiful picture!!