Ordering Prints Online, Recommended Services ??

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I have been accumulating a large amount of digital photos over the past 4-5 years and would like to get a lot of them printed to start individual albums. (Pines, fishing, hunting, dogs etc.)
My wife bugs me all the time about not being able to sit down and look at a photo album while everything languishes on my hard drive.
I have printed from home with good success but I would rather just use an online service for large quantities.

Can I hear some recommendations for what people here use ?
I haven't tried any yet and know that there are many out there.
Is it better to deal with a bricks and mortar photo store ?
My sister uses Moto Photo for producing calendars and they do a great job.

Thoughts ???

Thanks.

Scott

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I have been accumulating a large amount of digital photos over the past 4-5 years and would like to get a lot of them printed to start individual albums. (Pines, fishing, hunting, dogs etc.)
My wife bugs me all the time about not being able to sit down and look at a photo album while everything languishes on my hard drive.
I have printed from home with good success but I would rather just use an online service for large quantities.

Can I hear some recommendations for what people here use ?
I haven't tried any yet and know that there are many out there.
Is it better to deal with a bricks and mortar photo store ?
My sister uses Moto Photo for producing calendars and they do a great job.

Thoughts ???

Thanks.

Scott

I usually print my own, but some friends use CostCo and are very happy with them. If your looking for typical family type 4x6 or 5x7, look at getting a good ink jet and do it your self. Its very easy. I use a Canon PIXMA IP 4200 I got on sale for $75, they don't sell this model anymore but there is a good selection out there are very reasonable cost.

For large, good prints you want to hang on the wall, I've had good success with West Coast Imaging. I've attached a link.

http://www.westcoastimaging.com/