Oswego and allen roads

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
Hey all

I didn't see it here yet but wanted to post it. They are already clearing on the oswego road and getting ready to clear allen road in bass river. Both appear to be the next Washington turnpike. Allen road was graded and all the asphalt for the most part is now part of small berms along the road. Much nicer ride then compared to the last 20 years.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Can't remember if I mentioned this. I was reviewing the map when it was released showing where they are going to cut and it came close or even to the location of some old stones, some of them incised. So I contacted them and they asked me for all of the locations and said they would do everything they could to stay away from them. Once they are done I will check on them.

Last edited:

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
When I was driving thru I thought about that Guy as I know you also contacted the state regarding stones for the Greenwood project as well. Thank you for contacting them.

Reactions: Teegate

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am at this moment in the woods off of Allen Road. Crispy going. I could never have walked here before the fire.