Paddle anyone?

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Hi All,
Was wondering if some of the forum crew would want to get together for a weekend paddle before the crazies get on the rivers for the summer. I'd like to do the Wading, Oswego, or Mullica and was thinking maybe the weekend of June 4th and 5th. Either day works and of course the deciding factor would be the weather. My issue with going alone has always been portaging back to the drop-off stop. Hopefully we can get a little crew and some drivers. Of course kayaks would make things easier. Leave a post if interested.

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
I'm game. The weekend of the 4th-5th is bad for me due to other obligations and the weekend of the 25th-26th is bad for me also. I am open any other weekend.

Try to plan a Sunday trip if you can so Gabe can go with us.

Chris

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Sundays are fine with me. The date is not set in stone either. I have a few trips to PA coming up, but Id love to squeeze in some river time.

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
im open for the 4th and 5th. trailer only carries 3 kayaks. i have an extra kayak, but its 17 ft. ok for lower wading. are u planning on camping?

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
4th and 5th are no good for Chris and the following weekend I'll be on a backpacking trip. Whats everyone else's schedules look like? Camping would be nice Karl, but if its easier for everyone to do a day trip, that's fine too.