paper lanterns (an odd posting)

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton

I was drawn to this video because of the musician. I'm sure nobody here has heard of him; Saul Stokes lived in Philadelphia several years back and I nearly stalked him around town as he used to wander the city and perform fringe-like electronic-music concerts. (He's returning to Philadelphia next Saturday and playing a concert for The Gatherings Concert Series ... an ever-ongoing-beautiful-music series I help out with. Also, Stokes builds his own instruments, which basically allow him to reconstruct basic soundwaves into musical form). Anyway, for whatever odd reason (and it's probably because I'm simply odd), I found the video rather lovely and thought I'd share it here.

I'm curious where and when they launch the lanterns. One would think they might be a bit of a fire hazard. :)

Whip

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Reminds me of a dream I had. But I heard Pink Floyd playing in the background. It sounds like Saul Stokes does things with music like what you do with photographs. All he needs is an Alfie to send things to another dimension!

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
All he needs is an Alfie to send things to another dimension![/QUOTE]

I resemeble this remark!
Alfie

Ps
Bill take that stuff off of here.There is still hope for you,None fore me but still some for you if not too many board members here it.
Alflfa