PBX Shirt

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Are you a big guy who is nimble on his feet in the pines? I surprised the PBX members who came on the last trip with Tee shirts I designed, but I got too many double extra large. They really don't look that large to me. If you are interested, I'll send it to you for $15, or $12 if in person. I have 2 grey and 1 tan.

Ben, on my next order, you get a free one in your size for running this site my Pine Barren Brother.

Here is the front (where the pocket would be):

watermark.php

And the back (between the shoulder blades):

watermark.php

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
No, No, PBX is the name that goes with Bob, this cute little shy old guy who picks flowers. I have it on the best authority--some really cool guys told me.

I'd like one too. Large or XL -- gray if any are left. How do I order? --G

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I know this is 8 long months later but I was wondering if you had any shirts left?

Yes, but very few. All 2XL. I'll deal with you all one at a time in order of the posts to be fair.

What color, light tan or gray? Send me a PM. I'll give you my address so you can send the money.

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
No, No, PBX is the name that goes with Bob, this cute little shy old guy who picks flowers. I have it on the best authority--some really cool guys told me.

I have seen a picture where he cooks his own feet so his friends have something to eat!!

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
I have seen a picture where he cooks his own feet so his friends have something to eat!!

Well now, that's some photo. But oji, how do we know it's genuine? Photoshop that fire into place? With all due respect, I wouldn't put it past some of these guys, especially one Guy. And did you notice the feet? Just out of the swamp, uh-huh. I'd think his toes would be tinged with cedar water and a little more gnarly. Don't tell me PBXBob wears boots. How macho is THAT? Enough for now or I'll get sent to the Slag Heap. Got to order a shirt for my husband. --G

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I don't think he would consider us his "friends" if we did that. Then again I guess he would not be ours if we did.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Yes, but very few. All 2XL. I'll deal with you all one at a time in order of the posts to be fair.

What color, light tan or gray? Send me a PM. I'll give you my address so you can send the money.

Well, I have sent Jim a PM, posted here, and sent him an email. Jim, if you don't contact me by Saturday at 6PM, I'll move down the post to the next person.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
All, I'm gonna get another dozen or so. Give my your sizes and color preference. Order is still this so far (correct the below if need be):

HawkinNative (one large and one extra large--grey)
Glowordz (one large gray).
PineyMike (one large gray).

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
All, I'm gonna get another dozen or so. Give my your sizes and color preference. Order is still this so far (correct the below if need be):

HawkinNative (one large and one extra large--grey)
Glowordz (one large gray).
PineyMike (one large gray).

Better revise my order too, please. I'd like one large TAN plus one medium GRAY. Are you sure ex-patriates are permitted to wear the hallowed . . . um . . . threads?
--G