PBX Shirts For Sale

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

My PBX shirt was getting old so I requested Bob to order new. As you might expect there is a minimum order so there are some extra PBX shirts available if anyone wants to purchase them. The cost is $12 each plus shipping and they are only gray as the below photo's show.

Shirts left

Qty. 3 Medium (Jessica wears medium)
Qty. 2 Large (I wear large)
Qty. 5 Extra Large

Front View

front.jpg

Back View

back.jpg

I have to be honest with you and say I rarely can get to the post office when they are open because of work and me heading out early on Saturdays to the pines, so the shipping may be slow in coming. I may be able to persuade Jessica to go the post office and mail them, but that is not certain. I don't want to push it on her. I should be able to get to the post office on Friday afternoons if all goes well, and I suspect I can get there this Thursday or Friday.

However, if anyone does not want to give me their address, I am willing to a certain extent to try alternative methods of getting them to you in a way I have used before. This involves giving me GPS coordinates of a hidden location and I would go there and pick up the money and drop off the shirt if it is an area that is not too far out of my way on the weekends. We can discuss that more if needed.

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
However, if anyone does not want to give me their address, I am willing to a certain extent to try alternative methods of getting them to you in a way I have used before. This involves giving me GPS coordinates of a hidden location and I would go there and pick up the money and drop off the shirt if it is an area that is not too far out of my way on the weekends. We can discuss that more if needed.

Guy
When, exactly, have you used this method before? Ransom pick ups? Drug deals? This is some serious cloak and dagger stuff!!:rofl:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
When, exactly, have you used this method before? Ransom pick ups? Drug deals? This is some serious cloak and dagger stuff!!:rofl:

I believe I mentioned doing this before. I would tell a man in Marlton who walks to work where I would leave documents for him, and he would pick them up on his way. If he has something for me he would leave it and I would come and pick it up.

Guy

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
guy. can you hold another xl for me. I bought the two on saturday, when I got home Tracey wanted one of the shirts I bought. I would have bought three if I would have know she wanted to wear one. I can send you the money or stop by and give it to Bob and grab the shirt the next time we meet.

Chris

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
guy. can you hold another xl for me. I bought the two on saturday, when I got home Tracey wanted one of the shirts I bought. I would have bought three if I would have know she wanted to wear one. I can send you the money or stop by and give it to Bob and grab the shirt the next time we meet.

Chris

No problem. You might as well give the money to Bob. If you email or PM me your address I can mail it to you. I am mailing one right now and just purchased two shipping bags so I have one ready to go.

Guy

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
Sounds good Guy. I will swing by Bobs one of these days. I will also shoot you my address. I will do this once I get home from Vermont.

I hope you and yours had a great Christmas!

Chris

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

There are still shirts available if you are interested. I was holding them for this site but will be trying other outlets soon.

Guy