philadelphia eagles

Oct 25, 2006
:D a very tough match indeed,they should have beat them the first time,what i do not agree with,is the pro sport experts say the saints do not match up well with the eagles.i think it is a fairly even matchup,but the old home field advantage definitely comes into play.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
i think it is a fairly even matchup,but the old home field advantage definitely comes into play.

I agree. Add to the mix the high probability that the refs will be favoring the Saints and the Birds should have the weight stacked against them. Sad but true. The NFL is a disgrace when it comes to bad officiating.

Oct 25, 2006
:mad: it is a shame how ref's can take over and control a game,instead of letting the players just play the game,time for instant replay in baseball,the umps with their ever changing strikezone take the bats right out of the players hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 25, 2006
I agree. Add to the mix the high probability that the refs will be favoring the Saints and the Birds should have the weight stacked against them. Sad but true. The NFL is a disgrace when it comes to bad officiating.

:( the refs,the refs,how true,how do you call a late false start?

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Everyone's saints fans now, there america's new team.

Eagles just played bad bottom line, couldn't tackle, didn't catch the ball, and didn't get enough turnovers. Bottom line though is if shawn andrews doesn't get hurt the eagles win. Scott young false start penalty cost them. Third and one on the five if andrews is in there they run on third. Injuries caught up with them. 6-1 over their last seven games was awesome though, nobody saw that coming. Only one team can win the super bowl, just not us like usual. Now we have the flyers and sixers to look forward to. How much longer till spring training?