Pilot Finds Snake Stowaway Inside Cockpit

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
My kids have been talking about that movie.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
As leery as I am of handling snakes, I don't see what the big deal would be. They would pretty much keep to themselves, right? Just put your feet up on the seats and don't make a lot of movement. I mean, they'd stay on the floor right? The only people getting bit would be the panicked ones who had to scream and run around the plane.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
bobpbx said:
As leery as I am of handling snakes, I don't see what the big deal would be. They would pretty much keep to themselves, right? Just put your feet up on the seats and don't make a lot of movement. I mean, they'd stay on the floor right? The only people getting bit would be the panicked ones who had to scream and run around the plane.

I don't think the pilot can pick up his feet. He needs them to fly the plane I believe.

EDIT: Oh.... you are talking about the movie!

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
I can't believe the article didn't say what kind of snake it was!!!! If it was a copperhead, I could see the pilot freaking, but what if it was just a racer. I guess he didn't know one way or the other, but the article should have stated what kind of snake it was.

Snakes on a Plane, a movie about snakes.....on a plane. Clever, clever title:rolleyes:

Jeff