pine barron wood stove?

stizkidz

Piney
May 10, 2003
Tuckerton
There is an ad in the local paper for a wood stove. It is called a Pine Barron Wood Stove. Says it was made in Chatsworth. Anyone know anything about this stove?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
stizkidz said:
There is an ad in the local paper for a wood stove. It is called a Pine Barron Wood Stove. Says it was made in Chatsworth. Anyone know anything about this stove?

There was a store on 70 and 72 circle 20 years ago and they sold a brand named Pine Barron. My buddy had bought one brand new back then.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
My friend Lee owns that shop. It is a combination wood stove/ hunting/ fishing shop. Oh yeah, he does chimmney sweeping and chain saw sharpening also. He has some of the stoves displayed in the store. I never noticed if pine barren stove was actually on the stove itself though. The name of the shop is Pine Barren Stoves. Lee is a real nice guy, an avid outdoorsman.

Jeff

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
I just had someone do some great masonary work in my garage and set up a woodstove, but did not finish. I still need the chimney work done, but someone told me it would cost about $1000. to get it done. I was told that the store in Chatsworth actually comes out and does that kind of work. I guess I have to go there and inquire. Just hope the 1000 is not the quote........OUCH! But for all I know, maybe that is reasonable???