Pinesnake Encounters

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
No I did not know Rattle Snake Ace, but I hope to find out about him when I go exploring for Bill Wasoswich (sp?). I never knew snakes could live so long! Scarring? Thank you Bob for your encouragement. If I keep writing stories in here, who will buy my book? LOL! Oh the things I could put in the book!! Trying to decide what to add and what should be left out. But they are all piney stories and I want to include them all! This Fall I will be taking Desktop Publishing. Not sure all it details, or how much it will help me to prepare for that book, but nevertheless I will be giving it a shot.....................Sue............

B

bach2yoga

I'll buy your book. Rather have it in hard copy anyday.
Renee

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
It was either a 1968 or a 1969 hardcover, fourth edition of John McPhee "The Pine Barrens I just ordered on a old book website. I ordered a bunch of other neat stuff too. One thing was blueprints of the old Devonshire in Chatsworth. Once I receive this stuff I will post in more detail just what it is. The J.McPhee book was only 7 or 8 dollors. You will the first I offer my book to..Sue........

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
Bob,

I grow up on Green Valley Rd. in Jackson. Lived there until 6th grade. I really makes me sad what has happen to Jackson but it started back when I was a kid with Flair and has just gotten worse. They also bought an older home. They both grow up in Jackson but she grow up on the road. I love going there to visit and Sucess is right there, which is one place I have to visit yet.

Nykki