Poison Meatballs Killing Dogs

wolfspider05

Explorer
Nov 12, 2004
Riverside Nj
These scumbags that are doing this deserve more than just jail....... im not even going to say what I think, there might be young kids on this site.

piker56

Explorer
Jan 13, 2006
Winslow
I just caught the end of the story on channel 6 news. I take my Spaniel out to run her. Someones really sick doing that.
Greg

wolfspider05

Explorer
Nov 12, 2004
Riverside Nj
What kind of world is this anymore?? You can't even take your dog for a walk without having to worry about it being poisoned. BS! I treat my dogs like FAMILY! There are some really $#@$ed up people out there

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Dog deaths probed in Cumberland County

DOWNE TWP. Michelle and David Jenkins are still shocked to be including their pets, Hooch and Cuda, on the list of five large dogs that have died after eating raw meat presumed to be poisoned on a trail off Dragston Road nearby Tom's Bridge Road in the Dividing Creek/Port Norris area.
After reportedly receiving authorization last summer to use the land for recreation from an owner of the private property in question, the couple had walked their dogs on these trails regularly with no problems until Feb. 11.

http://www.nj.com/gloucester/index.ssf?/base/news-17/1299228008171050.xml&coll=8

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Scary and sick shit.

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2011/02/tainted_meatballs_leave_three.html

Manumuskin, this is in your backyard. I don't know if you have dogs but if so, excercise caution.

Scott,
I've had at least one dog poisoned down here when I was a kid.My dad was raising dogs and had a couple loud mouthed irish setters out back.Well they poisoned the basset hound out front because he was the closest.Hounds don't even sound like setters.He was bloated up like a barrel when we came home and dead.I had a husky die on me a few years ago and I suspicion he was poisoned too because he was fine one day,sick the next and dead the day after that.maybe not but odd.It seems to be the thing to do down here.Whoever is doing it better hope to hell I never catch em while I'm still young enough to do something about it.I've kicked a few strays in the ass while they were head down in my trash can and sent em packing but I would never kill a dog like that.Yes to defend myself or another person or pet I'd kill one but never like that.If it was annoying me I'd appraoch the owner first,if that got me nowhere I'd go through the proper channels.If that got me nowhere I'd turn it loose or put a muzzle on it and hope the owner got the hint.If we start killing dogs for mouthing off then people may well be next.Hell barking is what dogs do.I love dogs and most every dog I ever met loves me except for the trash can dogs.I love cats too,can't understand why the two of em can't get along:)
Al

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Hell barking is what dogs do.

I would not kill the dog, but maybe the owner. In the early 90's, there was a husky right behind me. The owner would tie him to the back deck, and he would bark incessantly in the same pattern for hours. And that is not an exaggeration....ARF-ARF-ARF!....ARF-ARF-ARF!....ARF-ARF-ARF!...ARF-ARF-ARF!....ARF-ARF-ARF! And he had a stucco house and the sound bounced right over to mine.

I used to yell over to his owner....."Shut him up"!

I was really angry when they allowed him to do it during Phillies games in the summer. I love keeping the house open on summer evenings, but it was unbearable. I never understood why the owner allowed it to continue without killing him!

He FINALLY moved. Oh happy day!