Police activity

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I remember finding that ford explorer that was wedged in a road that had narrowed into a swamp. It had been there a good 2 months. Very very well hidden.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
BobM said:
I remember finding that ford explorer that was wedged in a road that had narrowed into a swamp. It had been there a good 2 months. Very very well hidden.

Don't remember you telling us about that...

Guy

gagliarchives

Explorer
Mar 7, 2004
gagliarchives.com
The irony is, I knew Danielle from my work, and know her husband well.
I woke up 2 weeks ago in the middle of the nights with a feeling about them being found in the Pines. Meg said I was crazy, so I went back to sleep.

Jeez, I hope this isn't true.

gags

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Hmm... a few days ago I was at Four Mile Circle and a huge number of state police cars came whizzing by and took the exit for 70 East. I think I counted 7, but more may have gone by before I was there. I wonder if that was part of this search?

PBJ1971

Scout
Oct 19, 2004
Belleplain, NJ
I was in the Lowe's in Millville earlier this week and quite a lot of the employees had on the white tshirts with the couples picture with the word 'lost' or 'missing' written above it and a phone number (all in large print). I hope everything turns out okay for them...

strom

Scout
Apr 24, 2004
barnegat. nj
hi teegate,
over here in the woods of barngat, i havent heard a thing about that missing couple you spoke of...........apparently wasnt in the local papers here which is surprising..........what were the details of the case..........strom

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
strom said:
hi teegate,
over here in the woods of barngat, i havent heard a thing about that missing couple you spoke of...........apparently wasnt in the local papers here which is surprising..........what were the details of the case..........strom

Just click on the link in my first post.

Guy