Police investigating fatal crash in Burlington County (On 532 Near Apple Pie Hill)

PINEY WARDEN

Explorer
Jan 13, 2012
Was actually on Barnegat Road between Governor’s Hill and Ammons Nursery I was told by someone local.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I wonder if it had something to do with drag racing?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I wonder if it had something to do with drag racing?
Does not seem like it, they cited close to Magnolia Road. Maybe someone was broken down.
1664150030513.png

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
They may have used Magnolia street because it is the last street out of town. It still could have been close to Ammon.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I went to my daughters in Marlton last night, and saw two huge memorials on 532 NE of Chatsworth. I did not have time to stop, but they are very large and impressive. One on each side of the street. And it was well NE of Chatsworth.

Reactions: Teegate

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
“general wisdom is doing something is better than doing nothing.”

Can't argue with that, obviously won't hurt
But I always laugh at them signs

Reactions: Teegate

1Jerseydevil

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I can't help but think that since the radar signs have no direct law enforcement if racing is what they're doing these radar signs will only serve to display the actual speed at the end of the run similar to that at the end of a racetrack.

• Wow
Reactions: TommyP and Wick

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I can't help but think that since the radar signs have no direct law enforcement if racing is what they're doing these radar signs will only serve to display the actual speed at the end of the run similar to that at the end of a racetrack.
I believe there are only placing them coming into the town on 563 in both directions. The drag racing does not occur there. They are only buying two of them.

1Jerseydevil

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I believe there are only placing them coming into the town on 563 in both directions. The drag racing does not occur there. They are only buying two of them.
I read and understood what was said. It still may not change anything if racing is what they are doing. It may get someone's attention if they are just daydreaming. I'm NOT saying it will happen, just a thought. However, if they were to place speed cameras.

SpineyPiney

Scout
Jan 15, 2013
I read and understood what was said. It still may not change anything if racing is what they are doing. It may get someone's attention if they are just daydreaming. I'm NOT saying it will happen, just a thought. However, if they were to place speed cameras.
What a horrible thing for everyone involved. Red light cameras have been banned and we don’t have any speed cameras in NJ and I believe that there was a bill in the works recently that would prohibit the NJ MVC from sharing NJ driver’s information with out of state law enforcement for the purpose of issuing a ticket from a red light or speed. camera.

1Jerseydevil

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
What a horrible thing for everyone involved. Red light cameras have been banned and we don’t have any speed cameras in NJ and I believe that there was a bill in the works recently that would prohibit the NJ MVC from sharing NJ driver’s information with out of state law enforcement for the purpose of issuing a ticket from a red light or speed. camera.
I wasn't aware cameras were banned in NJ, although I won't say that's a bad thing.