Preserving the nature of Plumsted

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
That's actually a very odd article. Much as we all love Mike, why was it written? It could have been an article about anybody in NJ with the amount of info given. Do you see it the same way I do?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I see your point, but sometimes newspapers just write articles on local residents who they or their readers find to be interesting. It tells the residents of Plumstead about one of their own who is making a difference, and it also may fill their obligation for news content to the residents of the outer area's of Asbury Park. Much like the Philly papers have a South Jersey section. If the Plumstead residents did not see news of their area in the APP, they may stop buying it.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
TeeGate said:
I see your point, but sometimes newspapers just write articles on local residents who they or their readers find to be interesting. It tells the residents of Plumstead about one of their own who is making a difference, and it also may fill their obligation for news content to the residents of the outer area's of Asbury Park. Much like the Philly papers have a South Jersey section. If the Plumstead residents did not see news of their area in the APP, they may stop buying it.

Guy

Makes sense. You are a very perceptive person Guy.