Proof of Alien Visit

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Many of you scoffed at me when I first proposed that aliens from another planet visited the pines long before the Lenape Indian ever tread a moccasined foot in this area.

Well, tease and laugh at me no more. Here is the proof I need to make doubters eat crow. Here is a photo of an actual ancient spacecraft I came across while doing a traverse in a deeply wooded area in the Forked River Mountain area. Note the levers for controlling this sophisticated craft, and the burned exterior from an obviously unplanned and rapid descent into our atmosphere.

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/module...ery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

I am making another trip soon to search for remnants of their bodily forms. I will have the last laugh when my discovery makes major headlines around the world.

B

bach2yoga

BobM said:
Many of you scoffed at me when I first proposed that aliens from another planet visited the pines long before the Lenape Indian ever tread a moccasined foot in this area.

Well, tease and laugh at me no more. Here is the proof I need to make doubters eat crow. Here is a photo of an actual ancient spacecraft I came across while doing a traverse in a deeply wooded area in the Forked River Mountain area. Note the levers for controlling this sophisticated craft, and the burned exterior from an obviously unplanned and rapid descent into our atmosphere.

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/module...ery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

I am making another trip soon to search for remnants of their bodily forms. I will have the last laugh when my discovery makes major headlines around the world.

:rofl:

alfonso said:
its to far of a hike for me and njvike . can we drive to it bobm.....

alfonso,

Maybe you and Ken can use the "Terra Exploration Pod" that Guy and Bob found.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
IMG_2974.JPG

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That does look like a pod. You know....I did a search of the serial number and came up with nothing. Maybe because it is an alien craft there is no record of it. Maybe that man we saw with the gun was an alien seaching for humans!!!! I wonder why he passed on us?

Guy :wink: