Reed's Beach

johnnyb

Explorer
Feb 22, 2013
Reeds Point.jpg

Earlier this week Ro and I were doing our "try every road to the Bay" bit down near Cape May. We ran out the road to Reed's Beach at its end at Bidwell Creek, saw this stone and just had to share its picture.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Having family living in Reeds Beach from the 1940s through the 1980s we saw it almost wash away a few times. I was conceived there while my parents were fixing my dads parents house after a storm.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I was conceived along the railroad tracks in what is now Cedarville WMA.No wonder I"m a woods monkey.

Dogg
I had in big black lettters "Shooby go Home" on my old white Pickup tailgate for about nine years.Got many hi fives and thumbs up and a couple middle fingers as well.I now have a good friend who is a Shooby and he made me explain what a shooby was to him when he met me after seeing my tailgate.I had to explain to him that He was a Shooby:).Since then we have gotten to be good friends and My old truck eventually wore out and I never replaced the letters on my new vehicles.I guess I"ve mellowed:-(