Ron gets Around

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
..."He asserts that the animal groaned at him in a way that conveyed exasperation. Evans got the distinct impression that he and his spotlight had spoiled the creature’s hunt."

Al, wasn't that you looking for a particluar stone? I know you and Guy can get awful sore when stone hunts are interrupted.

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~frizzell/BRSF11-05Update.html

Bob,
You are very perceptive.We were hunting for stones that night.I came up with a new tactic to find stones and at first Guy was hesitant but in the end he agreed to give it the old stone hunter try.You see many stones here lately have been extremely hard to find.I felt that they heard or seen us coming and were going underground at the last second.We were finding many an inch or so under the surface but I'm sure even more were eluding us.So I reasoned if we went out at night and I donned my ghillie suit the stone we were after would be caught unawares so i was stalking the 0 coordinate in hopes the stone would be there.I was so stealthy the deer hadn't even sensed my presence.Guy was on the other side of the pond observing my stalk with a heat seeking scope since he could not see me with infrared.he could make out the area around my eyes i had uncovered for vision.I was so into the stalk I did not hear this fellow approach.All i know was i was instantly blinded by a white light.I lunged for cover,if I had of been smart and frozen he probably would have never noticed me but as I lunged,you probably guessed it,I found the stone,with my knee of course hence the horrendous sound.I turned to glare at the bastard that made me hurt myself and thats when he saw my reddened just come off of night shift glazed eyes.Meanwhile as i started to run with my ghillie dress hiked up to my knees i heard a loud plop across the lake.I didn't know at the time but Guy was laughing so hard he fell in.we met up at the north end of govenors pond and made a beeline ne to the vehicle and got out of there.he with wet pants and I with a bruised knee.By the way the wet grass said person smelled was due to the fact i had peed in the grass where he stood not five minutes before.I hope he fell in it.We have since returned to the stone and it is gone.It has probably went so far underground that it won't be exposed till the next worldwide deluge.Thanks to said ying yang that stone is lost to history.
A sad sad story but true nonetheless.
Al
PS
I am not seven feet tall as you know,I'm a little under six.This just goes to show how some people exaggerate the hell out of a story.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Somehow I don't remember that outing.

Good one Bob and Al!

Guy

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I swear somone stole my suit.looks just like it.took me six months to make that suit.

I'm really going to have to quit making up these stories are Guy is going to find someone else to hunt stones with.
I'm surprised there isn't a comment here from Oji.I'm sure there will be soon as he finds it:)
Al

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
If that suit helps us find them I may consider wearing one ... but I am not hiking it up.

Guy