Silver Fox Outing 8/21

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
I put this together some time ago, and I was unable to make it. There's been some recent discussion about the 'Fox so let's have another go at it! Saturday, Aug 21, 2010 around 9 pm. How's that sound? Who's in?

turtle

Explorer
Feb 4, 2009
a village...in the pines
I would love to see the place and experience its unique nature.....I will most likely get there earlier (8-ish).....I have obligations the following morning. Hope to see you there.

turtle

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I am definitely going. Gonna try to talk my friend Tina into it. And I talked to Pine Baron and he will be there as well! We will be getting there earlier as well. Maybe 7 or 8....

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
What a cool evening... I got there before the rest of the gang and had some fun talking with Jeff the volunteer bartender before Terry showed up. Eventually we were joined by Elaine and her daughter Gayle, the Muck Family and sandcast (Rob).

Due to technical difficulties Pine Baron was not able to join us but he was there in spirit!

We laughed, enjoyed the atmosphere, talked to Foxy (bought her a drink, too) and had a grand old time.

This place is AWESOME!!

After "conversating" with the Mucks we are thinking of doing a monthly get together here...last Saturday of every month! Who's in???

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
September 25th is Foxy's B-Day Party (39th). We plan on being there. After that, perhaps the last Sat. in Oct? By the way Scott, Jay Sims says "Hi"!