Skeeter's

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
After 3 years of being under assault and living in fear of the resident flying blood sucker populations, I am at peace in my yard. A local guy started a small business, Mosquito Authority, a franchise from one of the Carolina's, not sure which one. He did a neighbors property and I spoke with him, laughingly telling him he should start looking for new work. He challenged me to test them; no charge for an application, if it worked for me I would sign up. I lost the challenge, but have a smile on my face and no bumps on my arms. This is not an advertisement, just a note to those suffering there is hope.

Reactions: this_is_nascar

nipsey russell

Sep 15, 2014
Philly Burbs
website isnt clear, but i assume they are just laying down some permethrin barrier spray to your property. I have no experience with this, but i have heard it will provide temporary respite from the barbarian hordes of mo-skeets and ticks.
seems like an easy DIY, but so many things do and there is so little time.....

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
website isnt clear, but i assume they are just laying down some permethrin barrier spray to your property. I have no experience with this, but i have heard it will provide temporary respite from the barbarian hordes of mo-skeets and ticks.
seems like an easy DIY, but so many things do and there is so little time.....

Not permethrin, that would be useless applied as they do. Whatever it is, lasts for at least a month. Have been skeeter free since August and no effect on the bee's and birds. Wish it worked on the Tamias invasion we've had this year :eek: