Skeletal remains found in Jackson woods

Marty McFly

Mar 28, 2018
Brick
I was squatching off route 72 in Brendan Byrne state park when I came across a deer carcus. It’s head and front legs were ripped off. Supposedly mr Bigfoot disables its prey like this so it doesn’t get away. I got video and photos of this. Very Erie. Gonna gonna go out to Wharton state forest soon to do some more squatching, maybe even bass river. There are some recent Bigfoot. Activities there. Even one from a state trooper. Will keep you all posted of my findings
Message me if you wanna see the pics of deer carcus

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
Hey Marty. I was squatching near the yellow trail at Batsto. Be careful out there.
squatch.jpg

Last edited:

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Anybody got a shovel ?
A frightening snapshot of some who live in this society.

Code:
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/26/prosecutor-says-love-triangle-prompted-new-jersey-man-stab-his-romantic-rival/555285002/']www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/26/prosecutor-says-love-triangle-prompted-new-jersey-man-stab-his-romantic-rival/555285002/

Last edited by a moderator:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Anybody got a shovel ?
A frightening snapshot of some who live in this society.

Code:
/www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/04/26/prosecutor-says-love-triangle-prompted-new-jersey-man-stab-his-romantic-rival/555285002/[code]

Best to not click on that link. Some serious stuff buried in there:

upload_2018-4-26_20-47-31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Best to not click on that link. Some serious stuff buried in there:]

I was going to post the same thing. On my Mac a box came up asking me to subscribe. When I clicked to close it, a bogus message saying "Adobe Flash is out of date" appeared.

When I closed that box, a bunch of downloads fired up automatically - I had to quit my browser and delete the files. Just out of curiosity I visited the link again and didn't have a problem. It is evidently triggered when you "mouse over" one of the ads on the page.

I have edited Scott's and Bob's post in a way that leaves the link while making it "un-clickable". You can copy/paste if you want, but I would not recommend it. ;)

Last edited:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I went to the first link and did not have a problem. My virus program is pretty good at letting me know when to not go to a site. I also did not notice any downloads.