skit-toop!

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
a1-1.jpg

My son (foot on ball) had a soccer game in Medford today. After a nice victory, I volunteered to give Mrs. Whip and Lil' Whip a tour of my favorite place on earth (as we were so close). I think it took a while for the beauty to win the pair over; Mrs. Whip lives in a horse world, Lil' Whip in a sports world...

Well, welcome to Dad's world.
b8-1.jpg

skit
a2-1.jpg

a4-1.jpg

a5-1.jpg

a3-1.jpg

a7-1.jpg

a9-1.jpg

batona trail
a6-1.jpg

b1-1-1.jpg

a8-1.jpg

toop
hawkinbridge.jpg

b4-1.jpg

b5-1.jpg

b6-1.jpg

b9-1.jpg

c1-1.jpg

c2-1.jpg

c3-1.jpg

c5-1.jpg

c6-1.jpg
hawkinbridge_2.jpg

thanks for looking

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
A is just too cool in them shades dude.
One pic looks like Freedies swallered his first cranberry.I think you should've gave em both the cranberry ritual.
I jusy realized thats OUR crik dude.What are you doin showin people OUR crik?
You know your wife can't compete with these Double D's.
I'm going to go sulk now.Might have to get a horse of my own if horse women are what you like.
Alfreda

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
If it's the Skit, I'm loving it. Good pics -- looks like a great walk. Nice to see how the expression on your son's face changed. He'll learn (by watching you) that there's life beyond soccer. Mine did, but it took a while.

Glo

Oct 25, 2006
Nothing tops having the family together for a Pine Barrens outing, nice pics Bill, thanks for posting and sharing.

Jim

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
So Bill, will she go back?

Thanks for posting.

Guy

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
So Bill, will she go back?

Thanks for posting.

Guy

Guy,

Will yours go back? :) I was about to title my thread "Sunday in the Pines with the Wife!" but saw I'd been scooped. Guess it was a weekend for rare events. Anyway, my wife loves nature, but spends almost no time enjoying it. She's a horse nut. It's all she does, horses; all her books are about horses, all she talks about is horses, all she rides is horses (shucks!), and she often smells like one, too. There's a theory I have about women and horses, but I'll save it for another day. :(

I'd put more money on Freddy going back. He does come along with me once in a while.

Bill