Snow on the Skit Branch

SuperChooch

Explorer
Aug 26, 2011
File this one under "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take". I was facing my normal hustle and bustle this AM getting the kids off to school and getting ready for work, but I took one look at that snow and I knew i needed to get out and I knew just the place to go. I have been meaning to get some shots here, but it just has never been the right conditions. I didn't have a lot of time so, I threw on my oxford work shirt, my khaki pants and put on my knee high LeCrosse boots and off I went. I must have been quite a sight, dressed businsess casual almost up to my knees in a bog, but as usual, you never see anyone out there at this hour. It was definitely worth the time, I think.
_DSC8594.jpg
_DSC8592.jpg
_DSC8590.jpg
_DSC8576.jpg
_DSC8564.jpg
_DSC8559.jpg

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
AWSOME!!! My only question is if you have that option to start your day why don't you do it more often? That is better then a cup of coffee.

Kevinhooa

Explorer
Mar 12, 2008
Hammonton, NJ.
www.flickr.com
Excellent work. It was a beautiful morning, and a nice last hurrah for winter I guess! There was one patch of clouds that kept the sun from burning off so much snow and it let me get to the Ive's Branch for a quick photo before work.