So I sold Out

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Screenshot_20171029-123657.png
Greetings Pine Barren Citizens,
I am remiss in participating in this wonderful forum so thanks all for keeping afloat. Without detail the past few years of doings have had me too deflated to even post the places I've gone and things I've seen. Been spending more time up on the Island (LBI) and Tuckerton than down here. Waterford is always home as Three minutes on foot takes me into our Pine Barrens. I am somewhat done with all the legal foolishness and joy is waning. I pine (Pun Intended) The Great Bay. So So much more I want to see and just don't have it in me to deal with a boat and canoeing and kayaking isn't doing it. My two older kids are off to college life and it's just me and my 15 year old Jason as the statistic of divorce is upon me. His mother is a fine woman but our days together in marriage have ended, mostly to my doing. I will respect my trips with or without my boy the same as I did by foot, quad, or truck, mostly because I'm pretty sedate in the way I operate any craft and I have no joy in disrupting any ecosystem. Call it a mid life crisis, call it being finished on foot, at least for now, call whatever floats your boat, but rest assured sharing next season will be visions and pictures from this.
Peace and Be Well.
g

Reactions: kayak karl

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
View attachment 9881 Greetings Pine Barren Citizens,
I am remiss in participating in this wonderful forum so thanks all for keeping afloat. Without detail the past few years of doings have had me too deflated to even post the places I've gone and things I've seen. Been spending more time up on the Island (LBI) and Tuckerton than down here. Waterford is always home as Three minutes on foot takes me into our Pine Barrens. I am somewhat done with all the legal foolishness and joy is waning. I pine (Pun Intended) The Great Bay. So So much more I want to see and just don't have it in me to deal with a boat and canoeing and kayaking isn't doing it. My two older kids are off to college life and it's just me and my 15 year old Jason as the statistic of divorce is upon me. His mother is a fine woman but our days together in marriage have ended, mostly to my doing. I will respect my trips with or without my boy the same as I did by foot, quad, or truck, mostly because I'm pretty sedate in the way I operate any craft and I have no joy in disrupting any ecosystem. Call it a mid life crisis, call it being finished on foot, at least for now, call whatever floats your boat, but rest assured sharing next season will be visions and pictures from this.
Peace and Be Well.
g

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Oh...
Perhaps I overshot a bit on my selection..
I like power when I need or want it, and I like stability..

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Oh...
Perhaps I overshot a bit on my selection..
I like power when I need or want it, and I like stability..
Good to see you post again George. As you probably know, I am on the brine from May to October, other than running the dogs in the woods at home.
We switch back to Pines mode in the fall. Nothing wrong with that.