So I'm in a documentary

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Last Sunday I was filmed by Jarvis Films who are making a documentary on the pine barrens. They filmed me playing a song from my album, and I was interviewed. The documentary is still in the "shopping phase" but is near completion from what I understand. It was a nice experience and I was made to feel very comfortable during the filming.

I will post more as this developes. This looks to be a very comprehensive project. I am excited to see the final product.

Jeff

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It couldn't happen to a better person. Great news Jeff!

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Last Sunday I was filmed by Jarvis Films who are making a documentary on the pine barrens. They filmed me playing a song from my album, and I was interviewed. The documentary is still in the "shopping phase" but is near completion from what I understand. It was a nice experience and I was made to feel very comfortable during the filming.

I will post more as this developes. This looks to be a very comprehensive project. I am excited to see the final product.

Jeff

You ROCK Jeff!

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Thank you. I was humbled to have been asked to be involved. Gabe, the song I performed was "The Pine Barrens", it seemed appropriate.

Jeff

tugwake

Scout
Sep 15, 2008
Nice, Jeff! Pardon me if I'm a little slow in reading but what album? I'd love to hear it!

That's cool that you're in a documentary. I can't wait to hear the progress.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
:D
Thank you, Guy! I couldn't get https://www.ubl.com/jefflarson/ to open. I'm going to keep trying.

Jeff is a cutie though!

I went to my site and clicked on it and it linked up to my distrubutor. A little slow moving though. This should take you right there www.ubl.com/jefflarson
If you click on the pick of the album cover under the "band catalog" heading and scroll down you can hear the samples.

Thanks for calling me a cutie:)

Jeff

tugwake

Scout
Sep 15, 2008
:D

I went to my site and clicked on it and it linked up to my distrubutor. A little slow moving though. This should take you right there www.ubl.com/jefflarson
If you click on the pick of the album cover under the "band catalog" heading and scroll down you can hear the samples.

Thanks for calling me a cutie:)

Jeff

I am SO impressed!!!!!
th_clapping.gif
I am going to have to get the CD! Great work, Jeff!

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
You can save that big kiss you were going to give me for her.

Guy

I was wondering about that when I read both of you were together on the Batsto-Africa hike! Maybe you just talked him into letting you have the money he won from Bob!:D

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Largo, straighten this stuff out! :)
(George is our romance cop, and a fine one at that)

Since they're both respected sages of the sight, I'll give a little bit of rope on this one. As long as they keep tongues out of it. Then I think an intervention would be in order.

g.

By the way, go ahead, try to shake that image from your minds. Enjoy the rest of your day.