Some pics from the past year

Bobbleton

Explorer
Mar 12, 2004
NJ
You may find this hard to believe . . . but I was exceedingly lazy this year on basically every level - including photography (yes I know its sooo unlike me). My version of these same animals:

Different Hog:
IMG_3508sm.jpg

Same Pine:
IMG_2069sm.jpg

Same Snapper:
IMG_2053sm.jpg

Different Box:
IMG_2516sm.jpg

Different Ringneck:
IMG_0870sm.jpg

(one of the) same:
IMG_3574sm.jpg

same king:
IMG_3686sm.jpg

same coastal:
IMG_3636sm.jpg

different pbtf's (the first of which was Jeff's lifer)
IMG_1378sm.jpg

IMG_2445sm.jpg

different rough green:
IMG_2131sm.jpg

same timber (I think . . . was yours #2 on "the day"?)
IMG_2962sm.jpg

Sorry Chris, you basically schooled me this year w/ photography. These aren't my best shots of the year, but they're not far off. Looks like I have some money to spend before next spring . . .

oh, and one for the investors . . .
IMG_3528sm.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Bob,

I just saw your photo's. Very nice, especially the last one. Well done! I just purchased a new camera, my first since 2001, so I hope to have some much better shots in the future.

Guy

misclaims

Explorer
Oct 10, 2008
little egg harbor
absolutely GORGEOUS pictures. You should consider entering them in the Seaport's photo contest. I think they do it in conjunction with the Decoy Show. As far as the development in Stafford, disgusting... greed has driven that area unrecognizable and why I moved to Little Egg. We can only hope we can do a better job preserving here than what happened up there.

Those pictures are gorgeous.. cant say that enough.

BlueMoonMuskrat

Explorer
Sep 12, 2008
awesome photos, i never knew there was such a variety of reptiles in the pines. Hopefully this summer i'll come across a few of those green snakes instead of just frogs. do you know if there are any different species of lizard out there? i've only seen the one type of fence swift on two different occasions.
hike_aug_2008_86_1.JPG