Some Piney's

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.

Thanks 46er. I loved the poke boat rail bird hunting. Something I have always wanted to do on the Maurice.

The fox hunting video was awesome too. One of my best friend hunted foxes in his youth throughout the pines and his dad was involved years before he started. His dad kept up to 20 foxhounds in Atco back in the 70's. Because of hunting all of that woods, most of the time in the dark, my buddy knows more roads and firecuts than most people I know.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
The fox hunting video was awesome too. One of my best friend hunted foxes in his youth throughout the pines and his dad was involved years before he started. His dad kept up to 20 foxhounds in Atco back in the 70's. Because of hunting all of that woods, most of the time in the dark, my buddy knows more roads and firecuts than most people I know.

A friend, Bob Birdsall, put out a photobook, People of the Pines, that had a fox hunter or 2 in it. I'll have to dig out my copy and see if it is the same guy. It became popular for folks to get the people in the book to sign their pages, similar to a high school graduation book.

http://www.plexuspublishing.com/books/PeopleOfThePines.shtml

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
That rail bird flick is quite old.That was the old Mauricetown Bridge.They tore that down around 71 or 72. They mention the Budaleer farm.Me and a buddy used to find a lot of arrowheads out there and explore the centuries old stone barn back in the early 80';s and then someone builkt a house out there and put an end to that.I bet they find points every time they mow the sand.