sorry to bruset

alfonso

Explorer
Oct 9, 2003
bayville
Visit site
i get alittle upset . sometimes , i do so much research , and i get so in to it and to have someone have a diffrent oppion with me get me going , forgive me . ......................alfonso

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
uhhh, okay. i thought i had made it clear that i wasn't accusing you of lying or making anything up.

i just wanted to know where you got your information, that's all. for all i know, there might actually be gold on the hill.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Yes you need a permit! I would suggest that you not go there with a metal detector. If caught they will confiscate it and more than likely press charges. It is a busy place and the chances of getting caught are high.

Guy

B

bach2yoga

JerseyJim said:
I have never run into anyone else while I have been there.

We've been there a couple of times, and there have always been others there.

Renee

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Yes you need a metal detector to hunt on state forest but the last I bought one was about eight years ago and it was ten bucks and good for a year then.I bought it at batsto.tells you right on the state forest signs that detecting is legal with a permit.
Al

B

BarryC

You guys are funny.
Al,
Go read what you just posted "You need a metal detector..."
You'll see what's funny. :D

Actually, metal-detecting is something I have no knowledge of, permits or not.

alfonso

Explorer
Oct 9, 2003
bayville
Visit site
no matter who or how high up you go the answer is no.i don't blame them , some people make us detectorest look like thiefs . we are just enjoying our hobby. but most parks have plans to bring in the big guns to do there own reserch on the areas .and guess what they use . metal detector..........shocker

B

bach2yoga

manumuskin said:
Ok you guys got me,I guess these 15 hour days been gettin to me.It"s a PERMIT you need and ten years ago they were eight dollars for a year.
Al

Geez, Al? Where did you go to? I thought you dropped off the ends of the earth into those WWII bunkers! :p

Renee