South Jersey man's hiking blog has half million fans, and climbing

Don Catts

Explorer
Aug 5, 2012
Indian Mills
Toot away Mike,
I'm glad you posted. I read your article earlier today but didn't make the connection. Nice article and great website. I think a lot of folks on this forum will find your website very interested and informative.
Don

Reactions: Boyd and Teegate

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I agree. Great to hear you made the paper. But even more importantly is your dedication to your kids. Nothing better than exploring with them. When they are older they will thank you for that in more ways than you or they can imagine.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
And its not just South Jersey; he's done a great job on our National Parks
thumbsup.gif

ninemileskid

Explorer
Sep 14, 2014
Find them more comfortable when I'm not worried about distance or tough hiking. I've even done 50 miles on the AT with them when my boot broke at the last second. :)

Growing up that's all we wore and you had your choice of black, white, high or low. They used to be inexpensive before they became a fashion statement.

Diablo2424

Scout
Sep 1, 2016
Shore
www.instagram.com
I've found your site to be invaluable! Thank you for the great write-ups, photos and descriptions! Also, just for showing people what beauty there is in our wonderful pines! A lot of people I meet talk about how the only places to camp/hike are out by PA and up north... I love proving them wrong.

Reactions: MikeBickerson